Friday, March 13, 2009

...m@h dearest huXzxBaHnd!...


...I want to introduce my HUsxbahnHD!--gwaP0h nya nouh?...san k pah! looks p lng uLAm nAh!--I was first met him December 22,2003!! when i was surfing the neT! Accidentally i was searching 4 the Korean Guys FAns Club!! when i view all of the members of the group i saw him!! First,i was shocked and felt nervous coz, He is very cute and charming!---then lately i was fall in love and became his number one fan here in the Phillipines!! although there are some people called " NAKIKI-EPAL"--they try Kim Beom to be there husbahnd! first i was felt jealous and mad!! but lately i realize no matter how they love my husbahnd! i know i was the first person who discovered him!! and i was seen here actually on WeBcam!!==so...obviously i was THE TRUE FAN OF KIM BEOM!==I know all of his Background!!---eh, ngaun alam kung ipplbas n ung Boys Over Girls... nttkot akuh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment